Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lesson 168. Commit to your diet.

I literally just cried because I'm on a diet- not even a slight exaggeration required. I sat through a movie today and missed 3/4 of it purely because I could smell junk food. Oh how I miss the sweet caress of chocolate and the constant reassurance of carbs. 

However, I don't want to ditch the diet because I want to see results. It's killing me, but I want to see results. So here I sit, with a pang in the pit of my stomach because I know I just have to push through. 

I have to shut off my daydreams of belly meeting brownie. I have to smile, salad fork in hand, and stomach food that I always felt was meant for rabbits and people who had their picture taken every day. 

You gotta push through if you want to see the results. You have to keep on keeping on in order to get to your dream destination. Commit to your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment