Monday, August 20, 2012

Lesson 121. Start a countdown.

My calendar was looking a little empty. I cocked my head slightly to the left and considered what would complete it's lonely life. I then settled on a countdown. Because counting down to something you look forward to just makes life better.

There are 6 days until I return to the arms of my loving, wonderful guardians. It will be warm, it will be safe, it will be home. I will put on hold my concerns for the future, University and all it's confusing friends and simply be. It's important just to be sometimes.

So for the next few days. I'm looking forwards. Past the tests and the tears, beyond the confusion and insecurities and towards Friday the 24th. Set your sights on something to smile about, I guarantee it'll lighten your load. 

No comments:

Post a Comment