Friday, June 1, 2012

Lesson 45. Take a break between yesterdays triumph and tomorrow's trial.

I had a wonderful day today.

I brunched with a babe and I handed in my final English assignment. I then traipsed about town with classmates who are quickly becoming some of my best friends. We detoured to the seaside and discussed life, love and our whereabouts with the afore mentioned topics. The day came to a well-worthy close with the assistance of dancing shoes and sweet sweet tunes. I had a wonderful day today.

Take time to celebrate your triumphs, allow yourself a breather. Refreshed will soon take that place of your plain-jane middle name and you'll find yourself ready to tackle tomorrow's trials with greater gumption than ever before. Leave a little time to laugh. Take a break between yesterday's triumph and tomorrow's trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment