Monday, September 10, 2012

Lesson 141. Ten truths.

Today I decided to find 10 truths.

10 things that I am sure of. 10 things that I know. 10 things so deeply ingrained with certainty that I can feel them in my bones.

1. God was, is, and will always be enough to get you through.
2. Mistakes will be the makings of your miracles if you let them.
3. It is imperative to have cookie dough in your freezer at all times.
4. Making a sad person laugh will make your heart happy.
5. There's never too much love.
6. Hope. Always hope.
7. Life is constantly beautiful. From the very beginning.
8. Hot water bottles and goodnight kisses from loved ones could make the world a whole lot warmer.
9. I'm in dire need of a hug and some cake ninety percent of my day, 7 days a week.
10. It's more than okay to be crazy.

Find the truths of your heart. Ten truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment