Friday, September 21, 2012

Lesson 146. Return.

And you thought I wouldn't be back.

Well, it's true that I've been pining over you. I've just been under mountainous papers and strange items of clothing in my bedroom. It's also true that the weather has played his part and I'm not too flash at the moment. But it's true, I'm back.

And so we begin the count up of just how much I owe you, I'm not exactly sure. But this is where it begins and so comes a lesson.

When we've left something too long, we are faced with two choices. Abandon, or return. Abandon is seemingly easier, no strings, no ties, no tears, no fuss, although easy, choosing abandon is a slippery, cowardly slope that is not to be dabbled with. Then we meet return. Return means I'm sorry, I'll try, I'll swallow my pride and pick up the pieces. The harder of the two, but sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same (Am I right The Fray?)

Return.

No comments:

Post a Comment