Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lesson 80. Let people know the good news.

My sisters and I just received an email from my cousin across the ditch. He's going to be a Daddy late February and we couldn't be more excited. In the midst of the doom and gloom that is constantly blaring out through the television set, we got good news. He made an effort to write and tell us, and although it may seem a small gesture it's one that will stick with me. It reminded me how important it is to let people know the good news.

Tell someone something great. Tell someone something special. Tell someone something real. I can't tell you how important it is to bring a little joy in the sorrow riddled situation we seem to be living in. Because it exists and that is worth celebrating! There is something spectacular in the birth of a child, the engagement of a couple, the completion of a task, the smile of someone who has struggled. Don't let it slip under your nose, Let people know the good news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment