Monday, July 23, 2012

Lesson 96. Bring your Snoosan.

Life changes. It's inevitable, it's tough, it's beautiful, it's the way it falls together when sometimes things fall apart.

Sometimes we lose sight of the comfortable completely, and although I'm all for healthy growth, I'm also for holding onto things that encourage us. Sometimes it's something as simple as a card someone once wrote, or as special as friendship that's stood the test of time. For me it's Snoosan.

When I've had a rough day, no one knows my tears like he does. It's familiar and secure holding him close when life hurts, and it brings sense of comfort. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. He's travelled to the UK, China, Thailand, jumped the ditch a few times and he's kept a sense of familiarity and consistency the whole time. When you're trying something new, it's okay to have something old to bring comfort. Bring your Snoosan.

No comments:

Post a Comment