Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lesson 86. Be good right now.

I'm currently sitting in Queenstown. I'm sipping the finest belgian hot chocolate and gazing over a misty Wakatipu crowded in by white peaked mountains, my family are beside me and I'm writing to you. I think it's an understatement to say I'm in a good place at this very moment.

I'm scared, I'm a bit nervous about going back to Uni and facing a stressful semester but at this very moment, I'm good. This is a moment to breathe in, to let seep under my skin, and I'm learning to enjoy right now. It's a hard thing to grasp, especially because my mind runs a million miles a minute and it heads towards my giants. But I'm trying, I'm learning and I'm getting there. Stop worrying about tomorrow, be good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment