Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lesson 92. Keep up.


Forgive me, I’ve been without internet for the last two days. Today is the day of the most blog posts yet; I owe you four. Four blogs. Thus begins my first lesson: Keep up.

Although my excuse is totally legitimate and there is not really a way round it, it’s given me cause to consider the times where I’ve induced unnecessary stress in my life. Late night assignments, blogs, bill payments, conversations, realisations, and so on and so forth. It seems to me the suggestion brought to my glorious table by he’s just not that into you (great film, so many excellent points) that some subconscious peculiar part of me thrives on it may just be an accurate one. I don’t understand quite why or how it works but I do seem to end up doing it an awful lot. Last minute Lydia comes out too play too often and to be truthful I don’t half fancy her. So my solution, you ask? Well it’s quite profound, keep up.

Pay bills when they’re due. Start assignments when they’re given. Blog before midnight. Have conversations at the appropriate times. Come to realisations that aren’t brought about by lack of sleep and excess worry. Put little timely mechanisms in place to secure sanity. Keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment