Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lesson 14. Sometimes you are due a no-work Tuesday.

I had another day of the splendid range today. I decided to take a no-work Tuesday.
I will spare you the details so you don't faint with jealousy and you can continue on with your online quizzes/statistics research/serious University work once you've feasted your eyes upon this blog.

Needless to say I was quite encouraged by the end of it. I made some good music with some good people. I had some good conversations with some good people. I had some good food with some good people. Success! I have actually made good friends in this foreign region. 

Sometimes a no-work Tuesday is what you need to get your head back. Feel like you can't? I dare you to. Shut out the pressures of your day to day life and have a wee pamper. Treat yourself. It might be just what you need to face the all-work Wednesday. Sometimes you are due a no-work Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment